Interested in Becoming a Pilot?
Ayers Aviation will sit down with you for Free (one on one) to answer all of your Questions about the process of becoming a pilot.
After answering all of your question, if you wish we will then schedule your Discovery Flight for only $75.
What is needed to become a Pilot?
To become a pilot the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) mandates that a Student Pilot has to have a Minimum of 40 Flight hours in order to complete your Check ride and Get your pilots License.
But How much Will it Cost?
Every person learns at a different rate than others. Some people may get their pilot’s license in as many at 45 hours while others may get it in close to 55 hours.
How long does it take to get a Pilots License?
Getting your License is based upon your own schedule. Some people get their License in as little as two months while others space their training out over 6 months to even One year.
Do I have to pay the Full Cost of Flight Trainings at once?
No! Just pay (Credit Card, Check or Cash) after the completion of each Flight lesson or Ground School Lesson. This helps you Space out your Payments.
Learn to Fly
Cost of getting your Pilots License in 50 Flight Hours (Break Down)
Aircraft Rental (Wet Rate)
- Estimated 50 Hours Flight time – (Cessna 172 Aircraft Rental @ $120 Wet Rate)
Dual Flight Instruction
- Estimated 40 hours Dual Flight Instruction @ $60 hourly rate
Written Exam Feee
- Written Exam Fee charged by a designated testing facility.
Books / Training Materials
- Ancillary Training Materials
Ground School Class
- Ground School Study Materials and Written Test Prep
- Oral Exam and Practical Test
- Third-Class Medical Exam Cost